WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Today's Flowers

Today's Flower is a white Phalaenopsis. It is blooming right now, and has many more buds to open. Graceful, showy, and long lasting. Pronounced fal-en-opp-sis, it has no fragrance. Thanks so much to Santilli, and Denise for hosting this beautiful site. Click on the Today's Flower's side bar to see more gorgeous flowers.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful! It looks like it should smell wonderful. How odd to be so beautiful and have no fragrance.

Jan said...

Beautiful. I've never grown orchids, but love looking, and smelling them.

Becky said...

You know, Orchids really aren't that heard to grow, and the rewards are worth it. Some of them only bloom once a year though, and it's difficult to wait.
Some have a delightful fragrance, and others have none at all.
B.

Kerri Farley said...

These are beautiful!

Michele said...

It's such a pretty flower!!!
It looks so dainty... it looks as if it is made of wax.
~Michele~

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

How did I almost miss this beautiful one Becky?? I do love orchids!!