WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today's Flowers

Here are 2 of my Orchids that are blooming now. The light yellow one has a wonderful fragrance. I have had it for 6 years, and this is the first time it has had more than one blossom at a time. It measures about 4" across.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this gorgeous site.
Click on my Today's Flowers side bar to see more flowers.
Check out my regular post for Thursday below.
Have a wonderful day.


4 comments:

Betty said...

I love your Orchids. My friend brought me one.but I don't know what to do with it when all the blossoms are gone.
~~Hugs~~

Mary said...

I love how you did these! How beautiful!

EG CameraGirl said...

Your orchids are beautiful. Aren't they hard to grow? They sure look like it!

Kristine said...

Such a nice splash of color for the dreariness we've seen this week!