WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SkyWatch Friday

At 6:45 AM Wednesday this was the color of the sky, and just like the old saying "Red in the Morning, Sailors Take Warning". We had a miserable day with very high winds, pelting rain, and cool temps. We even had the wood stove going.
Thanks to all those who keep this meme going.
Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see more skies.

13 comments:

Erwin said...

Very pink sky, indeed. Looks fantastic. I was told that the sky in Australia was always pink, and the story was told by an american painter, so ... I will put on my pink glasses for today ...

ERwin.

Sylvia K said...

Stunning shot and gorgeous, dramatic colors! Yes, I could see a warning in that! Happy SWF!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Jim said...

Great fiery sky.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful sky,but the weather sounds much like ours.Cold,windy and a mixture of rain and sleet.Brrr.
Blessings,Ruth

Barb said...

The color in your area is fabulous - including the sky!

Megan, Life Revamped said...

such fantastic color!

happy weekend! come and visit my place if you have the time!

xoxo

Gaelyn said...

Even with all those warm glowing colors, that sky look chilling.

Lovely fall colors.

Arija said...

A truly wonderful sky Becky. Wish I could relieve you of a few inches of that rain.
I canhear your wood stove cackling and smell the fire. There is little more comforting than a wood stove and a singing kettle.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Stunning!! Love the cute little header!! :)

magiceye said...

MAGNIFICENT!

Unknown said...

wow.. love the colors

Mary said...

Beautiful!

Quiet Paths said...

Wow and Yikes at the same time; I see what you mean about heavy weather pending. Wonderful photo!