When we do get sun, we have all these clouds too, but we'll take it. Happy Skywatch everyone. Thanks to all who keep this meme going. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.
The sun sure has been rare lately in my part of Ontario so I'm not surprised to see overcast skies where you are. Maybe the sun will come out Saturday?!
11 comments:
Wow, great sky, all those magnificent clouds ... I love hese skies filled with huge amazing clouds ....
You captured some rich colors in the sky. Nice shot.
Ready to storm?
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful cloud in the sky!
The clouds do add to the beauty of the sky.
Blessings,Ruth
The sun sure has been rare lately in my part of Ontario so I'm not surprised to see overcast skies where you are. Maybe the sun will come out Saturday?!
It looks like another massive storm Becky. We had one yesterday and think we are about to get more today.
That is a really dramatic sky- lovely picture.
That sky looks familiar are you sure you weren't in Wa. I love clouds.
Hugs and Good Thoughts~~
A very idyllic scene!
Nice shot!
Wow....love it!
Post a Comment