It's Macro Monday again. Where does the time go? On my walk this afternoon, I spotted this fungus growing on an old stump. I thought they looked like Cashews. LOL Lisa at http://lisaschaos.com/ hosts this site. Stop by her blog and see lots more close up's. Have a happy Monday.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like cashews having a party. Amazing what you can find when you look. Nice shot.
I agree they do look like cashews.I like to go looking for mushrooms and lichens and fungi. I have never seen any like the ones in your picture they are very interesting.
Sure do look like cashews - I'm disappointed it's fungus - can't eat fungus! LOL! Great shot! :) thanks for commenting on my "weekend reflections." I didn't see the reflection til I saw the photo on my computer... :)
13 comments:
Looks like cashews having a party. Amazing what you can find when you look. Nice shot.
Oh my goodness,they really do look like cashews.Hope your day is great.
Ruth
And they DO look like raw cashews!
I first thought there were cashews! nice shot.
Oh my! They really do look like cashews! I've never seen this before.
Amaizingly like the nuts :)
Wow, that's a strange mushroom and I totally agree, it lokkslike cashewnuts. thanks fro showing1
we have these in the forest up to our cottage. the kids call them tree brains. great picture.
Oh how cool are those!!!! Beautiful shot!!! Sarah
I agree they do look like cashews.I like to go looking for mushrooms and lichens and fungi. I have never seen any like the ones in your picture they are very interesting.
Sure do look like cashews - I'm disappointed it's fungus - can't eat fungus! LOL! Great shot! :) thanks for commenting on my "weekend reflections." I didn't see the reflection til I saw the photo on my computer... :)
It does look like cashews! Great find.
You can find my MM at http://michelle-onecraftymama.blogspot.com/
I was just thinking what a wonderful looking pile of cashews....until I read what you wrote :-) Very interesting fungi.
Post a Comment