WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skywatch Friday

It has been so gloomy here for the past week, and really no good sky shots anywhere, so I thought I'd look back through my files and found this cloud shot I took last year when a cold front blew off Lake Erie. It looks like the Swiss Alps ? ?
Click on over to see lots more Sky photos HERE
and thanks to all who work to make this meme lots of fun.

13 comments:

Bill S. said...

Beautiful clouds that look like mountains. Great photo.

Jan said...

Great choice, Becky. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your post about Woodynook.

Carletta said...

A terrific shot!
The clouds do look like mountains. :)

Guy D said...

Those are some fantastic skies, wow. Love your new template too.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

ena @ thinking aloud said...

Aaahhh this is EXQUISITE, at first sight I thought they were mountains, how amazing is that!?!?!?!? Wow, well captured!! Keep warm! Gena @ thinking aloud

Arija said...

Such beautiful clouds! Your new header is a delight as well.

Japa said...

Beautiful snowy photo.

Small Reflections said...

Oh my ... these clouds are marvelous and remind me of something that happened in my neighborhood a while back making it appear as if there were mountains behind the palms across the street from me. Wonderful capture! Love the birdies in the wintry scenes in the previous post too.
Hugs and blessings,

Mary said...

That does look like snowcapped mountains in the distance :-) our sky is too gloomy to bother with right now.

Cicero Sings said...

Those clouds DO look like mountains. Neat shot. Mostly gray days here which doesn't make for very good pictures.

Margaret Gosden said...

Impressive shot behind the trees - well contrasted to set off the clouds.

Ebie said...

I agree, those clouds look like the mountains! Beautiful capture!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I love the touch of pink in the foliage. It makes the snow look even colder.