We took a ride yesterday to the area where we search for beach glass, in the summer that is, and there in the same area were all these ice floes. Sea Gulls were sitting on some of them, but I wanted to take this one that I thought had cool reflections.
Thanks to James at
Newtown Area Photos for keeping this meme going. Click
HERE to see l
ots more reflections.
13 comments:
I do like the reflection.This an interesting litle ice flow.Thanks for showing it so well.
blessings,Ruth
That's a lovely wintery reflection!
Cool reflections! It the ice here is finally melting.
That is a great reflection Becky. Seems to me like summer might be on its was as the snow looks like it is melting in most places.
It does have a cool reflection. Well done, Becky!
I like how this little guy is going off on his own. ;)
Happy weekend!
Great rflection capture! also love your pinky/ orangey sky pic!!
Gena @ Thinking Aloud
South Africa
This is a great catch! It looks like a cloud floating right on the water. Kathy
A small little puffy cloud cruising nicely the lake... (is it a lake?)
Nifty wintry reflection!
Hugs and blessings,
Nice Becky. Looks like a miniature iceberg.
you've captured a lovely and it looks (water that is) soooo very cold.
have a wonderful weekend
superbe !
il a du s echappe du pole nord celui la ;O)
Post a Comment