WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Weekend Reflections #15

For Weekend Reflections this week we have the first meeting of Frosty our new house kitten and Azrael the outside barn cat. As you can see by Frosty's tail and the raised hair on her back, she isn't all that happy about it either!
Join in Weekend Reflections and click on over to James' site HERE and you can see the meme he hosts. It's really cool!

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Awesome reflection of your kittie.

Anonymous said...

The white cat looks poised to spring but then again maybe the cat is gloating over it's warm comfortable perch. Nice photo.

Kathy W said...

What a pretty kitten. Aww your outside kitty looks so cold. How old is your kitten?

Serendipity said...

Oh wow, Frosty is so cute! Happy new year :)

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope they become friends...or at least get used to each other! ;-) Frosty has a lovely reflection in this photo.

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh. I forgot: All the best in 2010! :-)))

Julie said...

Standoff!! At least she is at one with her reflection.

I wish you health and happiness for twenty ten.

Betty said...

Cute Kitty's I like the reflection in the glass. I also like the little gnomes in the case.
Thank you for your comments as for the flowers It has been raining for days and so gray. I thought of spring to lighten up the day.
~~Hugs~`

Regina said...

Lovely one!
Happy New Year!

Kat said...

Frosty does not look happy! What a great shot, and I love her reflection in the glass. Maybe she's afraid she's going to have to share her comfy bed! Kathy

Mary said...

Maybe Azrael is just upset that Frosty gets a nice warm bed indoors while she's freezing!

Happily Retired Gal said...

Reminds me of Ms. Kitty meeting Molly when I first brought her home. Kewl reflections ... this would 'work' for Camera Critters too!
Hugs and blessings,

James said...

Oh why can't the cats just get along. This is a familiar scene around my house. I enjoyed seeing this reflecion.

quilly said...

If Frosty was out there in the snow, you'd never find him! What a little cutie.