WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Skywatch Friday

This sky was visible last night just before dusk off to the West.
The sun had been trying to shine all day with no luck.
It's Skywatch Friday and thanks to all the gang who keeps this going every week.
To join in click HERE to see lots more sky shots.
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR.

15 comments:

Serendipity said...

Lovely skywatch shot! Happy new year :)

Betty said...

You have the most amazing skys I have ever seen. They are so differant.
~~Hugs~~

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Great photos
Happy New Year

Becky said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by. Beautiful skies you have there. Tonight was the blue moon, second full moon in the month, last one was 1999. Overcast tonight but the moon did come through.

Unknown said...

Lovely, really lovely!

Happy New Year.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely skywatch photo. Happy New Years!

DrillerAA said...

This is a great photo. Well done.

Happy New year.

Lynn said...

If I were naming the photo, it would be "God Speaking." :D

Margaret Gosden said...

Yes, my shot of the sunrise in NYC is tenuous for New Year's day. Love the sun rays you captured the day before.

Bill S. said...

I love it when the light rays filter through the clouds. Great picture. Happy New Year.

Darla said...

Love the rays!!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Hello Becky. Wishing you a fantastic 2010. May it be filled with lots of happiness and joy and be the best you have ever had.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I love that shot.It reminds me that even during times of dark skies,the light of God is still there shining through.Happy New Year.
Blessings,Ruth

storyteller said...

Wonderful capture of light ;-)
I've shared Blue Skies & Random Reflections for 2009 at Sacred Ruminations today ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

EG CameraGirl said...

Not a lot of sunshine...just enough to be beautiful. ;-)