No beautiful skies here. I took this Thursday afternoon in downtown. One minute heavy snow, and the next minute nothing, but very cold temperatures. Single digits over night. Happy Skywatch and thanks to all who keep this great meme going. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com and see skies more impressive than this one... Scroll below to see my regular post for today..
This view may not look beautiful to YOU but your sky is amazing to me who never sees such wintry beauty. Love your festive header and blog format too ... so reflective of the season and your part of the world. I’m participating twice this week: Vistas after Monday's Storm Clear Southern California Skies Hugs and blessings,
I love your wintery sky! It looks so cold though...brrr!!! We're supposed to have freezing rain and I'm not looking forward to that, but hopefully we will get some snow. Happy skywatching!
5 comments:
This view may not look beautiful to YOU but your sky is amazing to me who never sees such wintry beauty. Love your festive header and blog format too ... so reflective of the season and your part of the world. I’m participating twice this week:
Vistas after Monday's Storm
Clear Southern California Skies
Hugs and blessings,
Oh my this is nice. The second one I saw similar to each other. Looks like fog in one and morning mist in the other.
Being from the midwest sky looks familiar We have to take what we can get
I love your wintery sky! It looks so cold though...brrr!!! We're supposed to have freezing rain and I'm not looking forward to that, but hopefully we will get some snow. Happy skywatching!
I do wish it would snow here! I love the thick greyness of the falling snow, it lends such wonderful atmosphere softning the steeple.
Post a Comment