WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 25, 2009

Weekend Reflections

It's the weekend again and time for reflections. This shot taken of the bay window in the front of our home with the Christmas tree reflecting in the glass..
Thanks to James for hosting this meme and if you will click on his site HERE you can see lots more reflections.

13 comments:

Betty said...

Greeat picture. I hope your day was filled with joy.
~~Hugs~~

quilly said...

Now that is a special Christmas picture! I love the mood it evokes. Nice capture.

Merry Christmas!

Martha said...

Lovely picture, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

My SWF/WR

Julie said...

That entire view is quite lovely. I like how the bay-window takes the inside-out and the outside-in. Delightful.

I wish you health and happiness as we move along into 2010.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful shot! It looks very festive. Have a great weekend.

me ann my camera said...

Your Christmas pictures are lovely. I hope your Christmas was as magical and delightful as they are.We spent yesterday with our daughter and her children. They will be visiting with us again today. For Christmas I azm buying unexpected gifts for my computefer, a hard drive and a new disk drive for it.. Thsnk you for sll of your wonderful support througout the year. All the best for the continuing holidays to you and your family.
Ann

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This is a magical picture.I would love to sit inside and just enjoy that view.
Blessings,Ruth ☺

Anonymous said...

Outstanding image. The mood is perfect. And the way you capture the warmth of inside and the wonder (and cold) of the snowy outside is marvelous by itself. But the reflection of the tree in the window makes this image special.

Helena said...

This is a beautiful reflection! Happy Holidays :)

Tracy P. said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love how the curtains frame it like a roof over a house.

James said...

Beautiful shot! What a great view and a wonderful reflection.

storyteller said...

Delightful festive view ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Kat said...

What a beautiful Christmas picture. So nice and cozy inside, and a winter wonderland out. Lovely! Kathy