This Cardinal came to visit today, and I never realized the different colors on his back until you get a closer look. It's Macro Monday, and Thanks to Lisa for hosting this cool meme. Click on over to her site to see more close-ups http://lisaschaos.com.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Both photos are marvelous. The second is exquisite. Cardinals are beautiful creatures. We have cardinals all year round.
Cardinals are my favorite birds. I used to sit by my kitchen window and watch them. I had a pair that always came around to the feeder. Alas, cardinals are not out in the Pacific Northwest. Wonderful pics!!!
Beautiful! We tend to think that they are bright red all over, but in reality they have a lot of darker color on their backs. I love your header! How cute
14 comments:
Both photos are marvelous. The second is exquisite. Cardinals are beautiful creatures. We have cardinals all year round.
Cardinals are my favorite birds. I used to sit by my kitchen window and watch them. I had a pair that always came around to the feeder. Alas, cardinals are not out in the Pacific Northwest. Wonderful pics!!!
The bird is so beatiful! and those snow shots are making me shiver here, it's around 83 d F .
These are such beautiful birds Becky even when not in full summer colors.
Cool woody...
You cathed its inner beauty...
:)
They are so pretty. We don't have them here only Stellar Jays and they are fun to watch.
~~Hugs~~
This is an absolutely stunning post, Becky! I wish cardinals would hang around my feeders!
Gorgeous pictures.I love the detail in the feathers.
Blessings,Ruth
VERY nice pictures Becky.
cardinals are beautiful birds, nice photo of the sir! cardinals and snow go together so well also!
What a handsome Cardinal, the colors are really interesting this close. Great photos.
The Road to Here
Lovely photos indeed. I can truly say I never looked at a Cardinal and saw those colors before. Very micely done.
Beautiful! We tend to think that they are bright red all over, but in reality they have a lot of darker color on their backs. I love your header! How cute
What a great photo of that sweet little bird! No cardinals here, just the robin redbreast.
Post a Comment