WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Remember Whensday

This is a new meme I'm posting on today for the first time. It's called Remember Whensday, and it's all about enjoying old photos from who knows when.
Since we're heading toward Christmas I thought I'd post this picture is of me when I was 7 years old in 1950 sitting with Santa. I just remember all the children waiting their turn, and some were crying. Times really haven't changed have they?
Thanks to Sally for hosting this fun meme. Click on over to her site http://rememberwhensday.blogspot.com to see more oldies.

8 comments:

Betty said...

Such a cute picture. Your header is lovely. ~~Hugs~~

Mary said...

How cute! I'm amazed at how similar to the one that I had....I guess all Santas in those days were about teh same :-) Mine was probably about the same year as yours, but I'm a little younger. Glad you join this meme.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I sure hope Santa brought you everything you asked for.Love the picture.
Blessings,Ruth

Unknown said...

Very cute. Love that old Santa look. thanks for sharing.

me ann my camera said...

Very sweet. I haven't any memories of ever tslking with Santa, perhaps I never did. I was very shy as a child. Your is a lovely photo!

EG CameraGirl said...

Love those memories!

Ruth said...

I don't ever recall sitting on Santa's knee. A nice picture indeed!

Sally in WA said...

I adore this photo. I hope Santa was good to you that year.

Thanks for posting in the Remember Whensday meme. Sorry I'm so late visiting!