WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Skywatch Friday

It's been gloomy and cold here the past few days, SO lets go back to last summer when we took a trip to Gallitzin, Penna to see the trains travel over the famous Horseshoe Curve. They have the most awesome cloud formations there.
To see lots more skies click on http://skyley.blogspot.com, and thanks to all who keep this meme going.

10 comments:

Betty said...

That is awesome. It looks like King Neptune spearing something floating in the blue water.
~~Hugs~~

Chubskulit Rose said...

Interesting cloud formation.

My Skywatch

Rajesh said...

Awesome, lovely cloud designs in the blue sky.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

What a spectacular sight!Love the blue of the sky too.
Blessings,Ruth

Guy D said...

Now that is a beautiful skyshot, love that shade of blue.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Love the contrasts in this Becky.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like those wispy clouds and the blue, blue sky!

storyteller said...

What a unique cloud view against those lovely blue skies! I've seen some similar skies lately around here this week and plan to share eventually, but I've shared warm beach sunset views at Happily Retired Gal and Sacred Ruminations this week.
Hugs and blessings,

Mary said...

Wonderful sky! Ours was so gloomy, I didn't bother.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely clouds and sky photo!