WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Remember Whensday

Since it is still the Christmas season, I'm going to post this picture taken 30 years ago of our son Steve sitting on Santa's knee. He is now 35 years old, and has 2 girls of his own. Where does the time go?
Thanks to Sally for hosting this cool meme. Click on over to her site http://rememberwhensday.blogspot.com and see more oldies. Maybe you will want to join in.

11 comments:

jan m said...

Cute photo Becky. I know what you mean about time flying. How do I have a 32 year old?
I joined in to the meme after seeing your posting last week. I love to share old photos, so what a great idea!

Sally in WA said...

I enjoy seeing the older pics of kids sitting on Santa's lap. Every Santa is different and it's fun to look at all of them over the years.

Thanks for posting in the Remember Whensday meme this week.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Gosh Becky, these pictures do bring back lots of memories dont they? I sometimes wonder where time has gone.

Naturegirl said...

Ahh yes memories of Christmas past.
Santa has much improved over the years..don't you think.LOL
Becky thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. Jan 5th is my next hurdle.hugs aNNa xo

Mary said...

Very cute! Old Christmas photos are like reliving the past. I haven't dug out a photo for today yet. Your son, Steve is the same age as my son, Steve :-)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Nice shot.Yes,where does the time go?I have a son Steve as well and he is 36 and it seems only yesterday when he was a little boy.Does that make me old?:(
Blessings,Ruth

Betty said...

Cute picture.I wish I had one of each kid with Santa,but I only have a couple.Times were tight and I had six kids.
~~Hugs~~

Cicero Sings said...

Remember Whensday is a neat idea.

Yes, where do the years go? Just yesterday I was a young thing!!!!

Margaret Cloud said...

I always like seeing the old photos and remembering the day they were taken. My older son was always scared of Santa, when they would show him on TV my son would walk way around the room so as not to go too close to the TV. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Look at those plaid pants! my son is 38, and he had some of those!

EG CameraGirl said...

What a cute boy he was. I bet he's quite handsome now.