WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Watery Wednesday

Last week we had an entire day that it rained, and then the next day the temps dipped way below freezing and all the standing water froze. These are just some of the shots I took of the ice. Some of the patterns are pretty cool.
Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this site. Click HERE to see lots more watery shots.



Before you leave, check out my post for Remember Whensday--- Below..


10 comments:

A New England Life said...

You captured some nice ice shots, Becky! Can't believe you've already had 57" of snow!!! Oh my goodness, you must be in northern NY. Here along the coast of NH we haven't had very much yet. Who knows, all that could change come New Years Day.

Glad I stopped by!

Sharon

A New England Life said...

Oh and by the way, I see you've had your first Pine Siskins. I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival here so send 'em down!

squirrel said...

Very interesting shots of the frozen water. It must be really cold there.

Martha Z said...

Great shots, I like the patterns in the ice.

Jim said...

Great cold snaps.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Chrissy said...

Wow fantastic shots of the ice. Have a great day.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful ice photos, the last is my favorite. Happy New Years!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These are excellent pictures.All those patterns suspended in the ice.I love it.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth

Betty said...

Very pretty Ice pictures I like the one with the grass.Are you snowed in or can you get out?
If I were prepared I wouldn't mind being snowed in for a while.
~~Hugs~~

nuts said...

ice? what a fantastic photo!