WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Watery Wednesday

I took a walk down to the creek just at dusk Tuesday night, and could see the almost full moon shining on the water. I don't do night shots very well, but this was one I had to try.
Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. Click on over to her site http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com and see what others have posted.

8 comments:

Quilt Works said...

Nice reflections in the water!


... Visit my contribution "Martha's Vineyard Sunset"

gengen said...

Oh this is pretty shot for watery Wednesday.

Guy D said...

Love that scene Becky, looks cold though.

All the best.
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Kerri Farley said...

Pretty! And I LOVE your header!!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful picture.I sure am glad you took that picture.Oh,and the new header is lovely.
Blessings,Ruth

storyteller said...

What a heavenly place to walk! Is that bench in your header nearby? It's lovely ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Wordless Wednesday

storyteller said...

Ooops ... my My Watery Wednesday is at Happily Retired Gal.
Hugs and blessings,

Mary said...

Love that header shot! You have such cool headers and they come and go so quickly I hardly have time to enjoy them :-) Wonderful water shot, too with the moonlight. Too bad tomorrow isn't "watery wednesday" because all it did today was rain!