WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Macro Monday

For Macro Monday this week I decided to post a picture of this hat pin I wore on my uniform for years every Spring when I went to work. It always reminded me of warmer weather coming and best of all more sunshine.
Happy Macro Monday to everybody.
Thanks to Lisa for hosting this meme. You can click on her site Here to see lots more macro shots.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely. The colors in your photo and your composition are a nice harbinger of warmer times to come.

Carletta said...

What a darling little pin!
When Spring comes pin it to your straw hat. :)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

beautiful hat, I usually wear a hat in summer, but I don't have pretty flowers on it.

Jama said...

It's a lovely hat. Even though it's always sunny here, nobody wear a hat like this, a cap is more common.

Carolyn Ford said...

Oh...I get it! I was looking for a hat pin, but, the hat IS the pin...duh!!! How cute it is!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a wonderful reminder of spring to come in those gloomy, cold days of winter.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

So bright and cheery! Lovely design and colour!

jay said...

What a lovely pin! It has a wonderful 'old-fashioned' air to it, doesn't it? And yes, very springlike and promising, too!

Regina said...

Pretty hat.

Cicero Sings said...

A lovely, springy pin, it is! I love hats ... something inherited from me Mither. I often wear caps but have some big brim hats as well ... for sitting out on the sundeck, especially when having meals on a sunny but not too hot day.

Mary said...

Until I read what you wrote I thought it was a real hat! Very realistic! A lovely pin and I bet it was cheerful for everyone that saw you.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like this pin! I bet it brought cheer to all who saw it.