WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend Reflections

It's time for Weekend Reflections again, and when there is nothing much around that isn't frozen to photograph with reflections, I did manage to see Frosty looking at herself in the dog's water bowl.
Click right on over to James' site Here to see lots more reflections.

10 comments:

jan m said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

This one gives me a chuckle. Thanks for sharing.

Guy D said...

haha very cute, bet he's hungry.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

eileeninmd said...

What a cute capture! Great shot!

Suburban Girl said...

THAT is so CUTE! Great shot.

penny said...

I see Frosty found a beautiful friend to play with. I think your reflection shot wins first prize for being the cutest!

Kat said...

What ma, no tuna? This is adorable. Thanks for the smile. Kathy

James said...

Great reflection! I'm always a sucker for cats. Frosty is so cute.

Margaret Cloud said...

This is to cute for words.

tilden talks... said...

hi kitty! our cat paws at the water before she drinks, not sure if she sees her reflection or what!