WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peninsula Walk

I don't have anything red for RUBY TUESDAY so here are some pictures from our walk on the Peninsula on Lake Erie Monday morning. The entire trail is about 1 1/2 miles, but we only walked about half of it. These ground flowers were everywhere, but I don't know what they are.

Mullein
Lots of wild Strawberries.


One part of the trail with so much wild honeysuckle shrubs. They are everywhere.


Here is the pink variety.



I have lots of more pictures, but this site is really acting up tonight, so I'm going to quit here.

7 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I am betting that it smells fantastic going past all that honeysuckle Becky!! I love it and Jasmine too.

The Chair Speaks said...

Love the header banner. So cute!

Cicero Sings said...

I don't know what your unnamed flower is but it sure is interesting.

We finally got a little rain ... about 2 1/2 mm last night ... which is good for us where we live in the Cariboo

Mary said...

Beautiful walk! I love to smell honeysuckle, but the wild kind is so invasive. I love that pink! I used to have a pink honeysuckle bush and it was very pretty, but eventually died.

me ann my camera said...

The soft pink in your first flower photo is besutiful, so soft and so photogenic. Ann

EG CameraGirl said...

The top photo looks like a type of Euphorbia, which one I don't know. They are very pretty...and also invasive. :)

Margaret Cloud said...

What wonderful pictures, I always like to see the wild flowers, so pretty.