Becky, I love this. Great capture.
This is very pretty. You find such beautiful places to photograph. Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful Becky!! Can I pitch my tent there and stay for the summer? :)Have you got your PC problems sorted out yet? I hope so.
Very nice grasses reflected there!KK
Very nice. A great reflection. MB
I Love Lake Erie--and this photo is wonderful. Lovely lovely reflections.
Great reflections with an added turtle bonus! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Becky, I love this. Great capture.
This is very pretty. You find such beautiful places to photograph.
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful Becky!! Can I pitch my tent there and stay for the summer? :)
Have you got your PC problems sorted out yet? I hope so.
Very nice grasses reflected there!
KK
Very nice. A great reflection. MB
I Love Lake Erie--and this photo is wonderful. Lovely lovely reflections.
Great reflections with an added turtle bonus! :)
Post a Comment