It was just a gorgeous day. A wee bit too warm for this time of the year, but after the long winter the warm weather is most welcome.
This tree with the white flowers are numerous on our property, but I don't know what they are.

I took this shot from inside the house, and I really thought the window was cleaner, and I see there is a spider web
attached to the feeder. Mrs. Ruby
throated hummingbird pauses from her lunch..

It's time for the wild Phlox too.

This my orange Azalea. It is especially nice this spring.


Now here is a
pink Rhododendron. It also is just beautiful this year.


I followed the bumble bee for quite a while, and he was moving too fast for a good shot. Take a look at all the pollen he is carrying.


This cute little Wood toad was on the trail, and I nearly stepped on him.

Another good day in store for tomorrow. It's time to ready the gardens. I picked up all the veggie plants we'll need this afternoon, and 4 hanging flower baskets.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures. My favorite is the Wild Phlox and the old fence post.Hope you are enjoying another lovely day.
Blessings,Ruth
Ooo, lovely flowers!
Looking mighty fine out your way! Those are beautiful white blossoms but I can't help you as to what they are.
I put out a humming bird feeder this year and we have one lone bird that sometimes comes. Haven't had time to try a picture.
You flowers are beautiful. I love the little frog.
Love Hugs and Good Thoughts ♥♥♥
Your gardens are beautiful right now!
Your flowers are gorgeous! Love that little toad...so cute.
I like the Wild Phlox, very pretty, I have them on my bank (store botten). I have hope my humming bird comes back, have had the feeder out for a month. Have a nice Memorial weekend.
Post a Comment