It has been beautiful the past few days, and we really know Spring is here to stay. Even the Canada geese have returned. Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme Watery Wednesday. Click on over to her site http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com to see lots more watery shots.
Oh ya....I do love the Canadian Geese...in Colorado, the eastern slope had them year 'round!!
We went birding last week...today's post for my blog is all kinds of coastal bird photos. Do take a side trip over to my place if you can find some time to view many waterfowl.
I'll say the Canada geese have returned! Here they are not in such groups right now as they are off having families. It won't be long though before they join together for their daily swims and honking. :)
6 comments:
That was many geese :), great shot.
Have great day.
/Magnus
I am willing to bet they are enjoying the warmer weather as much as you are Becky. :)
Oh ya....I do love the Canadian Geese...in Colorado, the eastern slope had them year 'round!!
We went birding last week...today's post for my blog is all kinds of coastal bird photos. Do take a side trip over to my place if you can find some time to view many waterfowl.
COASTAL BIRDING
Have a super day my friend.
Very nice scene & view!
I'll say the Canada geese have returned! Here they are not in such groups right now as they are off having families. It won't be long though before they join together for their daily swims and honking. :)
A very serene shot.....the geese look happy to be back up north :-)
Post a Comment