WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Macro Monday

Well, here is the middle of November, and I found this lonely Dandelion in my front yard. The last of this season I'm sure, although it has been very mild lately. Who knows, maybe there are more waiting to spring up again.
Happy Macro Monday everyone. If you click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see lots more close-ups.


10 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

It's still Sunday and you have your Macro Monday picture up!!! We still have the odd dandelion showing too, in spite of the odd snow fall.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Such a rich and beautiful yellow. A burst of sunshine.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I know most people dont like these as they keep on popping up in the lawns, but they are such a pretty flower.

Kerri Farley said...

How neat to see a dandy this late in the year!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Imagine!!! There are none popping up here! Really lovely! Cathy

Janis said...

Such a stubborn weed/flower, but I agree, they are pretty. Great shot.

Arija said...

Don't be despondent, who knows, it might yet be followed by a friend.

Mary said...

Very cheerful for this time of year! It's getting cold here and the leaves are just about all gone on my trees.

Margaret Cloud said...

Very pretty color, so bright. In our yard last summer I saw some birds pickinf at a Dandelion, after it was all fuzzy.

"Lillagul" said...

Lovely Dandelion !
Here in Sweden we have to wait until spring to see them again :(