Last Friday it was a beautiful day, and we decided to search for beach glass. As you can see there are tons of dead leaves washed up on shore from those really high winds we had. That does lessen the chance of finding much glass, but I still had a great day.
Happy Watery Wednesday, and if you click on
http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com you can see what 2
sweetnsaxy has done with this fun meme.
7 comments:
Love this shot. Great composition and the birds flying over make the picture.
Great shot, looks very windy.
It looks quite windy, but I love the shot w/ the water rushing ashore & all the birds flying about!
Nice view!
I haven't looked for beach glass lately. I seem to be concentrating on getting photos. LOL I love the waves rolling up onto the shore in this photo.
Beautiful! Love all the gulls flying around.
Very nice picture, I love to go to the beach. Thank you for coming by.
Post a Comment