WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Skywatch Friday

All in the same day I got these sky shots.
The first one in the morning about 7AM, looking East as the contrails turned pink. The day turned against us as time wore on, and this shot was taken looking West about 5:30 PM. Looks cold doesn't it?
Happy Skywatch Friday. If you click on http://skyley.blogspot.com you'll see lots more sky shots.


13 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice morning picture. Looks like an artist at work but the second one looks so cold and also looks like a storm.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh the difference a few hours can make.
We now have allayer of snow on the ground.
Blessings,Ruth

indicaspecies said...

Showing two different moods in the sky, there is much beauty in both shots!
Have a lovely day.:)

Don Wood said...

love the contrast and I love the red sky. I am a sucker for red sky. have a good week. Don


My Blog Promote Thanet

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a stunning first picture Becky. The second sets it off very well too. We have had two days of cold rain here so I am begining to think we are back to winter too.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great shots. I love this time of year.

Kerri Farley said...

Very cool indeed! Great captures!

Janis said...

Its amazing how fast the sky can change. Great shots

Anonymous said...

Very nice images!

Happy SWF

Shirley said...

Incredible colour and patterns in the sky! The last photo does look cold!

Mary said...

Love those pink streaks! Beautiful!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm so often surprised to see how much the sky changes in just a few hours. The first sky is very pretty!

Joanne Olivieri said...

As the song goes "What a difference a day made" in this case, the same day. Amazing shots and so different within a matter of hours. Beautiful