Hiya Becky,By chance I tried to photograph lichen this weekend. None of the pictures came out at all. You've done well that have them look so good.
These are great shots of the lichen, Becky. I like the colour too.
oh no!! first glance thought it was snow. phew, lichen is fine. great macro.
I love the composition and different colors in these shots. They blend well.
I too,thought of snow at first glance.I guess it is because that is what I see outside now.These are beautiful,well done shots. Blessings,Ruth
We have almost the same type here. Beautiful macros.Happy MM.David/ Tropical Texana/ Houston
Lovely lichen, although I'm sure the dieing tree did not think so.Have a great week!
Wonderful texture and very well done! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Cathy
I also thought it was snow. Great shots!
love the texture!
I also thought of snow right a way. Very nice photos.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hiya Becky,
By chance I tried to photograph lichen this weekend. None of the pictures came out at all. You've done well that have them look so good.
These are great shots of the lichen, Becky. I like the colour too.
oh no!! first glance thought it was snow. phew, lichen is fine. great macro.
I love the composition and different colors in these shots. They blend well.
I too,thought of snow at first glance.I guess it is because that is what I see outside now.These are beautiful,well done shots.
Blessings,Ruth
We have almost the same type here. Beautiful macros.
Happy MM.
David/ Tropical Texana/ Houston
Lovely lichen, although I'm sure the dieing tree did not think so.
Have a great week!
Wonderful texture and very well done! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Cathy
I also thought it was snow. Great shots!
love the texture!
I also thought of snow right a way. Very nice photos.
Post a Comment