WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, November 29, 2010

RUBY TUESDAY

I have posted this before, but I like the picture and thought it was worth another look.
I took this early last winter in a little town about 15 miles from home.
Happy Ruby Tuesday everybody.
Click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see what mary/the teach has done with this great meme.

10 comments:

Arija said...

Nothing like a bit of exclusivity, makes one feel special. So nice for the horses not to have petrol reek around them.
A lovely shot and definitely worth another look.

Jan n Jer said...

That is a great shot.

Mary said...

Neat shot, but what I really like is your new header of the gulls. Wonderful shot!

eden said...

What a lovely shot. Love it.

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Liz said...

Nice Ruby find.

Happy RT!

My RUBY links:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Jama said...

Interesting shot!

Auntie E said...

Love the ruby in the photo. So holiday looking with the snow.
My Ruby post."Christmas Town"

EG CameraGirl said...

I remember this photo...but I still LOVE it! :)

Don Wood said...

LOL I love that shot you have to admire the Amish. Have a good week. Don

maryt/theteach said...

Taken in Amish country? Great shot, Becky! :) Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)