Even though we've had so much rain and cooler weather for some reason the Forsythia continues to bloom, and it does add a bit of sunny color to these gray days. To see lots more close-ups click on over to http://lisaschaos.com
Our forsythia has come and gone so is only a memory now. Yours, though, is beautiful...so full and such a vibrant yellow. Enjoy it because it is going to be gone before you know it. Lovely photography.
5 comments:
Beautiful blooms. My forsythia is struggling to blossom.
Our forsythia has come and gone so is only a memory now. Yours, though, is beautiful...so full and such a vibrant yellow. Enjoy it because it is going to be gone before you know it. Lovely photography.
When I see the forsythia blooming,I know its spring...such a pretty shrub1
That certainly is sunshine yellow.I could have used some of that today,but instead woke up to snow on the ground.
Pretty! I have lots of Forsythia bushes but for some reason they almost never bloom.
Post a Comment