WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Skywatch Friday

I took this cloud picture a couple years ago near Altoona, Pennsylvania during an afternoon when there was so many awesome formations. I thought this one looks like a Poodle dog. What do you think.
Happy Skywatch Friday to everybody. If you click on http://skyley.blogspot.com you can see what the gang has done with this great meme.

13 comments:

Pat said...

What a big, gorgeous, puffy cloud!

Jim said...

Great cloud shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Karen said...

It DOES look like a poodle! That's a great shot.

Dimple said...

It's a very good likeness of a poodle, I think!

Jan said...

Love it. I see the poodle!

Jan n Jer said...

It sure does look like a poodle.

Laura said...

oh becky it does! exactly like the profile of my poodle ellie (if she were white and not brown!)

Indrani said...

Yes, it does look like one. Good memories.

LV said...

I enjoy looking at the cloud formations and vision what they look like. Yours does look like poodle's head.

nonizamboni said...

Actually its a standard poodle :O)
What a lucky find. I love it AND the reminder of Altoona, a stop along the Vaudville circuit.
Thanks for a fun visit to your blog!

travelholic said...

A bunch of clouds that try to escape from something! Ahh... beautiful!


CLEAR, BLUE SKY and RAINBOW
Hope to see you at my pages! :)

Cicero Sings said...

Surely does look like a poodle dog. I took one look and said poodle ... then read your post.

Margaret Cloud said...

These are very pretty clouds. If you notice the right side of the cloud looks like a Poodle.