After a beautiful day we were expecting a rough evening, and we weren't disappointed. Around 5PM a storm came through here, and although we didn't receive the worse part we still saw this beautiful double rainbow. It was raining during these shots, and the sun shining behind.
Happy
Skywatch Friday. Drop on over to
http://skyley.blogspot.com to see more sky shots.
13 comments:
Beautiful Rainbow!!!!
Gorgeous! The promise of the rainbow is a reminder that God is in control.
What interesting colours/sky!
Oh is that pretty! I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice... and it was a lot prettier in person:) Thanks for sharing!
What a stunning rainbow beaming in the sky. Beautiful.
Wow, it was worth all the rain to get this glorious rainbow!
Hope all is well otherwise.
perfect that you got to see the entire thing!
Now, that has to be a good omen!
Beautiful photos, lovely with the rainbow.
Awesome capture...Love it!
I have never seen a double rainbow, ever! *_*
I feel like a kid all over again! :)
This looks incredible.
Wow, wow, wow!!! Fabulous and dramatic shots you took.
~Antonette
Jottings From Jersey
Wow....wonderful colors in this! Very nice catch!
Post a Comment