WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soggy Sunday

On a recent nice day we took a ride to Lake Erie, and for a while I fed the gulls and one lone Canada goose. These gulls are really spooky and won't come close.
This particular one trying to beat the goose to the bread.
And as always I'm taking shots of the flying gulls.
It's a yucky day, and has been raining/ drizzling all day since yesterday morning. Not too cold though, and that's a plus.
The "peeps" have moved out to the garage now into a bigger brooder box, and have gotten lots of their feathers. Steve will be starting to build their new home this week, and then they will need to be moved again. This time to their permanent home at his house where they will have a large "pasture" to roam. The survivor chick " Crush" is doing just fine, and I will be posting some pictures maybe tomorrow. Do come back..