WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday and another cold one!

Another day has passed, and I don't have any good pictures to post again, so you get to see shots of Frosty. She sure does sleep in some wierd positions. This first one is just waking up.
My favorite..
Ocassionally she likes to bunk with Tauqua..


Good night all. Have a wonderful day, and Frosty says "HI"
Don't forget to stop by for Wednesday's post. I'm going to tell you about the survival chick story...

5 comments:

Arija said...

Frosty is just too cute!!!
We used to have a white cat as well but she had to wear hats on her ears for sunburn.

TexWisGirl said...

such beautiful kids.

Kerri Farley said...

She is adorable! And I LOVE her name.... suits her well!

Mary said...

LOL....like all cats, Frosty sure knows how to get comfortable. I think humans would have less aches and pains if we could learn to stretch like a cat :-)

Cicero Sings said...

I had a comment all written up from my iPod on this post and no way would it let me post it as it wouldn't accept the word verification ... wouldn't let me type in the space. So frustrating. One used to be able to do this and now one can't. I don't know what they did!

Anyway, your cat does get itself into some very interesting positions ... doesn't look all too comfortable to me ... but I'm an old, inflexible, aching bodied human!