WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Barn Charm

This is my first post for Barn Charm, and I thought this barn would be a good one to begin with. We live in the country and I have lots of barn pictures, so I'll try to get some on each week.
If you would like to see more barn shots just click on over to http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/ 

12 comments:

Amy said...

What a great start! Please share each week!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Barn Charm

Now, that looks like a real labor of love. How awesome is that!

Thanks so much for joining in & linking up to this week's barn charm & I look forward to more entries. =)

Jan n Jer said...

Love this...very unique...just adore the art work! Great new header too!

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh this barn is excellent, Becky! I guess an artist or art lover lives on that farm. :)

TexWisGirl said...

that is too cool! love the self-portraiture.

Kathy said...

A barn with a mural of a barn on it. What a great photo. Hope to see more!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is really cool. Someone went to a lot of work to create that.

Rose said...

This is wonderful...wish I was the talented artist that did the mural.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

what a gorgeous barn. so artistic. so happy you did link up with us at barn charm. (:

Carletta said...

This is definitely a great one to start with. The mural is amazing and I like all the silos!

Mary said...

wow...that is so cool! A barn on a barn! Wonderful and so unique!

Carole said...

Love the mural of the barn on the barn. That's great. Nice shot. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Noteworthy Musings - Barn Charm #82