WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Macro Monday

I went Orchid shopping this past week, and came home with this beauty. When I go looking for a new one, I always try to get a different one that I don't already have. This particular one has a very light fragrance.
If you look close right in the center a shape that looks like a human nose..
Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see more closeups.

11 comments:

Libby said...

It took me a minute and then...I saw the nose - LOL! Really great orchid macros! Go Yankees!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a gorgeous flower.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful flower!

Arija said...

What a beauty Becky. I love perfumed orchis and this is such a stunning colour as well. Wish I could share some of my perfumed ones with you.

Linda said...

Beautiful macros! My hubby took a macro photo of a hibiscus blossom that has eyes and a nose in it...we didn't notice until we downloaded it. It was pretty freaky - in an interesting sort of way! That one always draws a lot of comments!

carol l mck said...

Beautiful shots of a gorgeous flower ~ thanks,namaste, ^_^

Tanya Breese said...

what a beautiful flower and that DOES look like a little nose!

Kim, USA said...

It is beautiful, love it!

Macro Monday

Cicero Sings said...

A beauty ... and with a fragrance ... even better. Hopefully it is a nice fragrance.

Pat said...

Beautiful!

Mary said...

That is very beautiful! I just love seeing your orchids.