WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Last evening just after dinner time we were alerted by our weather scanner that there was a severe thunder storm headed our way. I send in weather reports a few times a day to a local TV station, and went outside to check the sky for any ominous looking clouds. The storm did get to us, and the rain came down in sheets along with 1/2" hail, and lots of thunder. No damage, and after 15 minutes the sun returned. 
Click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com and you will see a terrific weather meme.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad you didn't get any damage.

Unknown said...

The weather is really weird!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love watching the weather. Your new header is spectacular.

DrillerAA said...

Very nice sky capture. Storm clouds can produce some great photo opportunities. Well done. Have a blessed week-end.

lina@women said...

Oh my, glad to know that it didn't make any damage.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Bad weather is always so scary. I don't think we've had any hail since I left Texas. Glad you're okay.

Laura said...

the weather has been crazy! Beautiful photos!