WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday

The Baltimore Orioles are here, and now I will be taking lots of pictures of them. Soon they will be bringing their babies too for the grape jelly.
I also have a pair of Orchard orioles. I posted the male yesterday, and here is the female.
Lots of arguing going on too even though there is plenty of jelly for all. Just playing around with different colors here.
Not sure what these two are looking at.
I finally got the grass mowed this afternoon, but it was still wet after the rain we had this morning. Now I'll have to rake up the clumps maybe tomorrow, and get out the weed whacker.

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh my,I love the Orioles. Send some my way,please.

Mary said...

Wonderful oriole shots! I never see these and they are so lovely.

Amila Kanchana said...

What lovely birds to have around, those colors are amazing!