WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday

These pictures I took last week on the trail that goes along side of French Creek behind our home. I wasn't able to get down there much last Spring because the great amount of rain we had that raised the level of the creek so high the trail was under water a good deal of the Spring and summer. This year just the opposite has happened, and now that our son has gone down there and mowed everything ( bless his heart) , it is once a again beautiful walk. I'm only including shots from the creek trail, and will post some from the other two trails soon. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Memorial Day to all.


3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That trail looks most inviting. Thanks for taking me along on this walk. I would happy to join in person if only I could.

Cicero Sings said...

How lovely to have the trail all mowed ... it does indeed look inviting! So nice to have such a place just out your door.

Cicero Sings said...

P.S. Also wanted to mention that our spring is very dry compared to last spring. Makes one a tad concerned for the forest fire season!