WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, May 28, 2012

Barn Charm


This is a newer barn on a dirt road not too far from our home. I watched them build it occasionally in the past two years, when we drove by, and at first I thought it was a home, but if you look in the front door, you'll see an empty hay wagon. No pasture near by, and no animals to be seen. Not sure what is going on here. Maybe they ran out of money.
To see more barns, click on http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Mari said...

What an unusual barn! I've never seen one like it. Very nice!

Tanya Breese said...

what's that cute little tiny shed next to it?

Anonymous said...

They sure had something different in mind if they built this lil beauty to be a barn... it's really very nice & love the wrap-around windows & that cupola!

Thanks so much for linking up =)

Cicero Sings said...

Not that is quite a barn! Funny that they don't seem to be using it for anything after building such a fancy dancy structure.

Faye said...

Very modern and I can see how you would think it may be a private home or maybe an art studio. Unfortunately, a lot of farms don't make it these days. Before retiring I worked for an agricultural organization and survival of the family farm was always an important issue.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

what an interesting looking barn. i love your header photo. lovely. (:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

That's an unusual barn. Very interesting. I like all the windows around the top.