WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 14, 2012

Weekend Reflections

Last Saturday while driving home from gassing up our van, we saw this gentleman on the edge of Findley lake which is not far from our home, and he was making the most beautiful bubbles. I even saw some casting reflections on the water.
It was getting pretty dark by this time, but it was still light enough to get some good pictures and a cool video, after I remembered to push the REC button on.
 

To see lots more reflections, click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com 
 


8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is too cool. The bubbles have such beautiful colour.

Jan said...

These are really cool.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

What amazing, unusual art! Love the rainbow tones of the bubbles and their wonderful shape! Awesome!

Cicero Sings said...

Fun! The kid in us never seems to die.

Nefertiti said...

c est superbe a voir alors a faire ! ;o)

Sally in WA said...

Great reflections of the bubbles. Fantastic shots.

'Tsuki said...

Soap bubble have something so magical... You spotted them on the right place to get the perfect reflection !

Leave It To Davis said...

OMG....I wish I could do that! My granddaughters would just have a cow laughing!!! That's so cool!