WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 5, 2008

SkyWatch Friday

Last Wednesday morning we went to Wal-Mart, and this is what the sky looked like shooting straight up. Might be confused with an avalanche...
Happy SkyWatch everyone. Check out my regular Friday post below.
Thanks to all involved in making this a fun site.
To see more Sky photos click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/.

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh that is one amazing sky to look up to, it almost looks like you should be walking on it.
Happy SWF.

EG CameraGirl said...

It looks so thick and heavy! Very interesting, Becky.

Kerri Farley said...

Reminds me of snow! Great shot!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Looks like a hole had been punched through those clouds,

Mary said...

Wow...I thought it was a snow photo!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

That is one of the reasons I love flying ... to be able to look down onto clouds like these. It is like balls of fluff.

Gretchen said...

What an interesting-looking sky!

SaraG said...

very cool photo!!
Take care and Happy SWF

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Becky & Gary: What a neat puffy sky you captured.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought it was a "looking down" photo. What chunky clouds they were!

Jan said...

When I first saw your photo, I thought it was the ground! Great one.

Dawn Fine said...

I was thinking I would like to walk on those clouds too..
very cool..

Anonymous said...

Awesome. the clouds make such interesting patterns - I'm learning to stop and look at them more often.