WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

SkyWatch Friday

You know, when all you have at hand are cloudy, white, dreary , wet, snowy skies, you have to dig way back to an early August morning to get this shot. Enjoy.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this fun site. To see more sky shots click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Guy D said...

Wow what a unique sky, great shot as always.

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

Small City Scenes said...

No matter when you took this shot it is beautiful In fact this is the first time I have visited your blog and it is wonderful.

Grammy said...

I very much enjoyed your beautiful photo.
Have a great sky watch week.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Just lovely! And your header made me smile. Love the ornaments hanging on the collar.
:-)

Pretty Life Online said...

Perfect catch for Skywatch! Mine’s up too hope you can visit.. Have a nice weekend!

EG CameraGirl said...

The beautiful skies have been hard to come by here on the north side of Lake Ontario too. Whenever the sun comes out I have the urge to drop what I'm doing and grab my camera quick...before a cloud covers the sun again.

You found a lovely sky photo in your stash!

Kathleen McQueen Wright said...

Bravo!!
Happy SWF

me ann my camera said...

What a wonderful way to start the day looking at this absolutely, gorgeous sky! Very beautiful! Happy Skywatch Friday!

Mary said...

Wow....wow! This is gorgeous and just so beautiful! Fire to melt all your snow :-) Love the kitties in the header!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

A beautiful shot it is.Sometimes in life we have to go back in our memories to find beauty as well.It pay to do this .
Blessings,Ruth

Michele said...

That's pretty! I was thinking that I'm happy to have some sky pictures reserved because snow is heavily falling and it's going to be for days and it'll be nothing but blah blah blah....
(hugz)

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This reminds me of those prairie shots from the movies. :)

Raven said...

Awesome. Thanks for the awesome vibrant August sky on this dreary, dreary December day.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

lovely sky! Happy SWF!

Carletta said...

A beautiful reminder it is!
Hope sunnier days are yours soon.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

A lot of us are mining our archives for photos that don't have gray cloud cover - thanks for sharing this beauty with us.

Kristine said...

I've always thought of WNY as so gray and dreary, especially through the winter. But your pics show that you have incredible sunsets!

Your header with the trees and ornaments was cute, Becky, but your kitties are adorable!!