We went to our granddaughters Christmas program at school this afternoon, and when we came out, the sky was very interesting. We're supposed to get a nasty storm sometime tonight, but this afternoon the sun was shining in all it's glory. Thanks to all responsible for hosting SkyWatch Friday. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see more great sky pictures.
We're supposed to get that nasty storm too but yesterday was kind of pretty (but cold) for an hour or two because he sun peeked through the clouds now and then.
Great shot....I like the sun shining through all those con trails...or maybe those parrallel trails are Santa's sleigh tracks :-) My sky has been so grey that I didn't bother today with a photo.
9 comments:
That sky is just all carved up with con trails. Looks coldish too.
Beautiful sky. Have a Merry Christmas.
Beautiful Becky!!
It does llok like the sky has been divided in a beautiful way.
Fantastic sky. As if someone was ice skating across a pond of ice! =)
(Hugs)
~Michele~
Lovely sky!
We're supposed to get that nasty storm too but yesterday was kind of pretty (but cold) for an hour or two because he sun peeked through the clouds now and then.
That is very unusual. You were lucky to capture it.
Beautiful,yet clouds are coming in by the way it looks.
Blessings,Ruth
Great shot....I like the sun shining through all those con trails...or maybe those parrallel trails are Santa's sleigh tracks :-) My sky has been so grey that I didn't bother today with a photo.
Post a Comment