WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

SkyWatch Friday

This was the sky looking East last Tuesday morning about 6:45AM. It only lasted 5 minutes, and then it was gone. Later in the day it began as freezing rain, and then turned over to all rain. That rain lasted through Wednesday night, and sometimes it really poured! The old saying " Red in the Morning, Sailors take Warning" certainly proved true.
Thanks to all those who host this fun site.
Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see lots more great sky photos.

11 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

What a beautiful scene!
Blessings,Ruth

Unknown said...

That's good. And in both regards, the saying being true and the weather being good.

Connie T. said...

This is a beautiful picture. Wow, very nice.

Steffi said...

Great photo!Beautiful scene!Happy SWF and Merry Christmas!

D said...

Very beautiful skywatch!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Happy swf.

Mary said...

Beautiful color! Hope your weather improves soon.

Arija said...

A wonderful rose pink in your sky!
Beautiful photo as a whole as well.

Kristine said...

I don't know what to say first:

I LOVE your header photo, your house looks like something right out of a magazine!

I LOVE your sunrise, it looks like something right out of a magazine!

I LOVE your new blogskin, it looks like something right . . . lol!

All is lovely, Becky!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I love seeing this through the trees Becky it makes an excellent photograph.

Jan said...

That's an incredible sky. Great capture.