WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Camera Critters

For Camera Critters this week, I've chosen Maggie. She will be 16 years old this summer. This was taken in 2005, and she likes to lay on the side of the flower bed and soak up the sun.
Thanks so much to all responsible for hosting this meme. Click on the Camera Critter side bar to see lots more critters,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable Becky. Cats do know how to relax, don't they?

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... Lovely kitty!

EG CameraGirl said...

Maggie looks so comfortable in the sun with not a care in the world. Wouldn't it be nice to relax like that?

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This cat is very definitely relaxed and at peace!! :) They seem to be able to relax in a way we never can.

i beati said...

16 aren't you so very proud??

Michele said...

Oh my goodness... that is just tooooooo cute... I love that so much...

hug♥

Carolina said...

I'm so jealous, would love to relax in the sunshine for a bit ;-)
(and I love the picture of your dog in front of the fire too!)

Carletta said...

What a sweet looking kitty!
I'm staring at snow so that warm sunshine would be good.

Mary said...

Maggie is very beautiful and don't you wish your garden looked like that right now??