I'm posting more of the frost pictures I took earlier this week. Tonight, Thursday we're in the midst of a nasty snow storm that has dumped 12" of snow on us since 5AM today. Where IS spring. I am so ready for it.These are the berries from the Spiraea.
Icicle on Blue Spruce.
How clear the sky was that day. A rare sight in the winter.
A gall on a Golden Rod .
This is a bit of open water in our pond. I wasn't very quiet walking by this spot and I scared off a pair of Mallards. I must remember to be more observent.
Mrs. Cardinal looking as pretty as ever.
How about her other side?
This out building is coated with white ICE, not snow. We saw this on a ride the other day in an area where they had an ice storm last week.
Ridin the Rails. These Pigeons are always walking the tracks looking for food. Do you see the other one peeking up from the ground?
I know I've posted Mourning Doves plenty of times before, but I do like their looks. This one had been sleeping till he must have heard me.
You take the most amazing photos.I love the goldenrod one.The shadows it creates are so pretty.Well hidden pigeon,it took me awhile to find it. Blessings,Ruth
People in the Vancouver area (5 1/2 hour drive south of us) are posting pictures of crocus ... we have feet of snow. It is a little depressing. Our one bonus ... sunshine!
3 comments:
Your photos are so artistic, you really have an artist eye. Wonderful.
You take the most amazing photos.I love the goldenrod one.The shadows it creates are so pretty.Well hidden pigeon,it took me awhile to find it.
Blessings,Ruth
People in the Vancouver area (5 1/2 hour drive south of us) are posting pictures of crocus ... we have feet of snow. It is a little depressing. Our one bonus ... sunshine!
Post a Comment