WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Continuing on with more winter scenes, and I hope you aren't getting tired of them just yet.
This was early yesterday morning during yet another snow storm. The old sun was desperately trying to shine. Later, this was our back yard. Will it ever stop ! !
Topsy/ Turvy Pine Siskins.

Of course Mr. Cooper was at it again. He left empty clawed


Somehow we just can't get enough deer photos.
I've posted this before, but I just like the grouping of these trees.
It snowed on and off most of the day, and much of it was blown away by the high winds. Hopefully way over to the next state.( Sorry )
Anyhoo, The week-end is bringing us more of the white stuff. Hope you all are staying warm, and those of you that live where it's warm, can we come for a visit? :)

5 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Wow!! I love that haunted-house feel to the first photograph Becky.

Michele said...

Wonderful photo series.
I am SO tired of winter but I really never tire at seeing the glorious photos.. they are always so pretty.

Our snow is slowly starting to melt and though the forecast is calling for snow, I hope they are wrong because they have been before... many times!!

Take care..

Hugs♥

Mary said...

The photos are lovely even though you must be very sick of snow by now.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

LOve the last picture.I can see myself taking loads of pictures of that grouping of trees.Sure hope your snow ends soon.
Blessings,Ruth

Cicero Sings said...

Oh spring, spring, where art thou??!!