WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Camera Critters

I spotted this little Muskrat on our creek trail early this morning. He was munching on something and I was able to get quite close, but when he finally saw me he took off swimming under the ice.
Thanks to the host of this special meme. Click on the side bar to see more critters.

8 comments:

Barb said...

He so cute and fluffy! I want to bring him home and name him George. :)

Carletta said...

Wow, I enlarged this to see that he looked like he was staring right at you. I've never seen one of these little guys in person.
Great catch!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

He's a pretty cute thing.
Blessings,Ruth

Karin said...

Love your whole blog!! Gorgeous photos!

i beati said...

rare to see this Sandy

Cicero Sings said...

Good pictures of ratty. I was able to get quite close to one last summer. Nice to get a close up critter picture ... usually wild critters are so elusive!

Mary said...

Considering what a nusiance they are, they are kind of cute. Good photos of it!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Great capture Becky. Some of these wild creatures disappear so fast one can never get shots of them.