WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, February 27, 2009

PhotoHunt

The theme for Photohunt this week is Thankful. Although I am thankful for so many, many things in my life, including my faith, my family, my health, my friends, and I could go on for a long time, but I have to give some credit to my camera. It does enable you to seek out incredible images you might not otherwise see. There is so much beauty in this world if you just look.
Thanks to the host of this interesting meme.
Click on http://tnchick.com/ to see lots more Thankful images.


24 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful pictures,especially the lily.I think with a camera in hand one takes more time to 'see' nature.
Blessings,Ruth

Anonymous said...

Those are very nice pictures :)I love taking photos of flowers, they come out so nice :)

Maureen Hayes said...

WOW, all fantastic shots, but the spider web was particularly beautiful, and I am not a fan of spiders!! I like that you chose your camera to be thankful for!

Mine is up at:

http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2009/02/photohunt-saturday-thankful.html

Happy Photo Hunt!

Lene said...

Those are beautiful pictures - and a lot to be thankful for :)

HAve a nice day :)

SASSY MOM said...

Beautifully captured photos... Nice take. have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

i am definitely thankful for my camera too. all the better to capture some of life's greatest wonders. i love your spiderweb picture, btw.

my post is HERE

The Queen Bee said...

You take lovely pictures. Hope I have a talent like that. Happy weekend, mine's at:http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

Stunning photos...They are all just simply fabulous. I am grateful for my camera too.

Thanks for taking the time to get these marvelous shots and share with us.

The spider web is something I have yet to be able to capture. I hope I get a shot when summer is here and the dew is heavy.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/02/thankful.html

I hope you have a lovely weekend,
Jackie:-)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Beautiful choices, indeed we have to be thankful for an opportunity to experience all this.
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Such a beauty dear. Nice choice for the theme. Happy weekend.

annalarssonphotography said...

Beautiful pictures for this weeks theme.
With the camera in our hand we 'see' natures creation in so many different ways then without it.
We allow usselfs to explore more.

I love your shot with the spider-web!

Mine is up too!
Happy weekend! :)

Mira said...

Yeah that's right, thanks for capturing and sharing these things that I don't really mind anymore *wink*. Here's mine http://www.mirasblog.com/2009/02/photo-hunt-8-thankful.html

kayerj said...

amazing--spiderweb my favorite

Brita said...

Beautiful pictures! Just love the spiderweb. And indeed, there's so much to be grateful for.

ancient one said...

Your camera is nice ... Beautiful photos you have here.. So many things to be thankful for.. I'm enjoying this week's theme!!

Amanda said...

Our cameras are definitely something to be greatful for.. where would we all be without them?? How would we spend our Saturdays? haha

http://amandanelsonphotography.blogspot.com/2009/02/bridge.html

Betty said...

Your pictures are beauitful. My favorite is also the spider web.

Cicero Sings said...

Love the spider web.

EG CameraGirl said...

WONDERFUL post, Becky. I agree that cameras do help us see more beauty than we probably would without them.

Anonymous said...

Wow - you posted breathtaking photos of the butterfly and lily plus the intricacies of that spider's web is an awesome capture.

If you have time, please visit my photo hunt this week.

JyLnC's Photo Hunt

A Friendly Reader Only said...

Thanks for a wonderful reminder of how we take so many things for granted - I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a camera to hold special moments & memories!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning, beautiful photos. Great post. I posted late, come on by.

Mary said...

These are certainly 3 beauties to show off! I love that spider web! My camera has caused me to pay more attention to everything around me.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I love these Becky!!