This lady Cardinal is on high alert when the Cooper's hawk is in the area. Happy Macro Monday everyone, and click on over to http://lisaschaos.com/ to see what Lisa has done with this meme.
OOOH! I love her! She is magnificent! We had a Cooper's hawk stop by our yard just once that I know of. He was a beauty. But I haven't seen him in the longest time.
Hiya Becky, Those bird and landscape pictures of yours are so cheery. Still lots of snow your way? Probably for another two months if I remember my NYstate days correctly.
15 comments:
OOOH! I love her! She is magnificent! We had a Cooper's hawk stop by our yard just once that I know of. He was a beauty. But I haven't seen him in the longest time.
A handsome one! And it looks like a great entry for Color Splash Sunday!
A very good looking bird. Such a vibrant color too. :) Great shot!
Oh, what lovely photos!
Lovely shot, very handsome bird. Thanks for sharing:)
Isn't she just beautiful!!! She carries her beauty with as much grace as her man!!! Well done! Cathy
Hiya Becky,
Those bird and landscape pictures of yours are so cheery.
Still lots of snow your way?
Probably for another two months if I remember my NYstate days correctly.
Beautiful capture! I've always been partial to the looks of the female cardinal. She's understated and classy :-)
Very beautiful bird
What wonderful photographs of a beautiful bird... gorgeous...
awesomeness.
I have a shot of a great blue heron on my blog. Can`t wait for warmer weather to take some animal/ bird captures.
Wow! Beautiful!
WOW!
I hope she stays on high alert and doesn't let that hawk get her! Such a beauty.
Wow, Becky, what a gorgeous shot. Just look at that gleam in her eye!
Post a Comment